The Church provides many ways you can share the gospel with your friends. Here are just a few ideas.
- Share the latest words from Prophets and Apostles Speak Today with your friends and family.
- Share your favorite news story from Church News and Events on LDS.org.
- Fill out a Mormon.org profile.
- Share your testimony on your blog or record a video testimony on YouTube.
- Click the “like” buttons or “share” links on articles on Mormon.org.
- Click “like” on the Church’s official Facebook Page.
- Subscribe to MormonMessages and share your favorites with your friends, or write a blog post about your favorite video and embed the video in your blog.
- Put an “I’m a Mormon” badge on your website or blog.
- Share your favorite Scriptures from the Gospel Library Mobile Apps or share your favorite videos from the Mormon Channel.
- Subscribe to and retweet some of the Church’s official Twitter Accounts
- Submit interesting news stories about the Church on Digg.com or Reddit.com or StumbleUpon.
- Subscribe to LDS Newsroom in your favorite news reader.
You may wish to refer to Guidelines and Helps for Latter-day Saints Participating in Online Conversations About the Church published by Church Public Affairs.
Continue reading at the original source →