Developers, engineers, and technology enthusiasts are invited to participate in RootsTech 2012, a leading edge conference at the heart of the fast growing genealogy technology industry. RootsTech 2012 will be held February 2–4, 2012, in Salt Lake City, Utah, and presents outstanding opportunities for technology creators. At this conference you can:
- Explore the latest development technologies and techniques using cloud computing, mobile apps, social networking, geo-mapping, and more
- Learn practical software development skills from industry leaders and pioneers
- Create solutions to challenging problems in a rapidly-growing market segment
- Consider possibilities of connecting genealogy market with other consumer applications
- Compete in the 2nd annual RootsTech Developers’ Challenge
Genealogy is one of the top consumer hobbies and interests worldwide, and family-related web applications are at the core of some of the most popular social media sites. The field of genealogy specifically offers unique opportunities for technology developers to tap into a profitable and rewarding market category or help bridge it to other value-added applications and markets. RootsTech encourages innovative minds to join this evolving industry and help define future consumer experiences.
Register before November 30, 2011, to take advantage of the early bird discount rate ($129). Check out the full range of exciting class offerings, activities, and special events online now at RootsTech 2012.
Register now at RootsTech.org:
- $129 through November 30, 2011
- $189 beginning December 1, 2011
RootsTech is sponsored by FamilySearch, Microsoft, Dell, Oracle, brightsolid, Ancestry.com, Archives.com, Brigham Young University, the New England Historic Genealogical Society, the Federation of Genealogical Societies, and the National Genealogical Society.
Continue reading at the original source →